Caribbean Jerk Cucumbers Recipe
Cost per serving $0.99 view details
- 2 med cucumbers - cut 3 inch long sections
- 1 cup red onion - diced
- 1 cup tomato - diced
- 2 cups red wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup veg oil
- 8 tsp jerk seasoning (I think I adjusted this amount)
- 8 tsp dill weed (I think I adjusted this amount also)
- 1. Mix the onion, cucumber and tomatoes in a no reactive bowl.
- 2. Mix all of the liquid stuff and the spices.
- 3. Pour the liquid mix on the cucumber mix. Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 162||85%|
|Total Fat 18.32g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 1.36g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.47g|
|Total Carbs 4.05g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|