Cannoli Cream Pizza Recipe
- Dessert Pizza Shells
- 1 c. Confectioners' sugar
- 6 c. Ricotta cheese, well liquid removed
- 1 1/4 c. Candied fruit, fine minced
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 ounce Semisweet miniature chocolate chips Unsalted pistachios, coarsely minced Unsweetened cocoa pwdr
- In a food processor or possibly mixing bowl, whip the confectioners' sugar with the ricotta cheese till smooth and creamy. Mix in the candied fruit, vanilla and chocolate chips. Chill, covered, for two to three hrs before using.
- Put a layer of the cannoli cream over the baked pizza shell. Sprinkle the minced pistachios over the cheese. Dust lightly with cocoa pwdr if you like.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner