Campbell's Chicken Nachos Recipe
- 1 can Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 c. Pace Chunky Salsa
- 10 ounce Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast liquid removed
- 10 ounce tortilla chips Minced tomato sliced green onions, sliced pitted ripe olives
- MIX soup, salsa and chicken in saucepan. Heat through.
- SERVE over chips. Top with tomato, onions and olives.
- Serves 6.
- Start off the New Year deliciously with Campbell's Chicken Nachos - quick and easy to make with Campbell's Cheddar Cheese Soup and Swanson Premium Chunk Chicken Breast. A great idea for today's football feasting!
- Cook Time: 15 minutes.
- Campbell's Kitchen Tuesday January 1, 2002
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner