Butter Free Forest Fruit Coconut Loaf Recipe
Berries and coconut are always a great combo in any caked good :-)
Servings: 1 loaf
- 150g black forest fruit berries, fresh or frozen
- 350ml coconut milk
- 125g dessicated coconut + extra for topping
- 150g sugar
- 175g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pour the milk into a bowl and stir in the coconut. Leave for about half an hour.
- In another bowl, gently whisk the egg with the vanilla and coconut mixture.
- Sift in the flour, folding carefully until mixed through, then stir in the berries.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan, scattering extra coconut on top if desired. Bake at 180 degrees C for 45-50 minutes or until you can pull a skewer out clean.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner