Buffalo Wings Recipe
Restaurant style Buffalo wings.
Cost per serving $3.80 view details
- 12 Wings (or chicken tenders)
- 12 oz Frankâs RedHot Sauce
- 4 oz butter (more for milder, less for hotter)
- Juice of half a medium sized lemon
- Black Pepper
- Flour for dredging
- Cayenne pepper or Tabasco for extra heat
- 1/2 packet Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- Cover wings in flour.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Let drain on wire rack.
- Melt butter in pan but do not allow to boil.
- Add RedHot Sauce, lemon juice and dressing mix or seasoning mix and stir.
- Heat but again do not boil.
- Add wings to a large bowl or bag for coating wings. Add sauce and shake or stir to coat well. Remove wings and serve with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 226g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 828||90%|
|Total Fat 93.01g||116%|
|Saturated Fat 47.45g||190%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.96g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|