Bruschetta Appetizers Recipe
Bruschetta Appetizers is an easy and quick recipe for a delicious, cheesy, Italian appetizer. Main Ingredients include: Feta cheese, black olives, tomatoes and red onions. It takes only (25) minutes. including cooking time, from start to finish. It is also a healthy, low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low sugars, vegetarian, diabetic, heart-healthy and Weight Watchers (1) PointsPlus recipe.
- 1 (16 oz) French bread baguette, cut into 36 slices
- 2 tbsp cooking oil, divided
- 7 Roma tomatoes, chopped (About 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 (4 oz) pkg. crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tbsp chopped black olives
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil baguette slices 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides. Brush evenly with 1 Tbsp of the cooking oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients with the rest of the oil.
- Spoon onto toasted slices just before serving.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||76%|
|Total Fat 1.83g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.58g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 0.78g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|