Broccoli Cheese Pasta Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 4 ounce uncooked rigatoni
- 2 c. fresh broccoli flowerets
- 2 ounce mozzarella cheese cubed
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh basil Mustard Vinaigrette (see below) Lettuce leaves Cherry tomato halves for garnish
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 x garlic clove chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cool water; drain. Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water 2 to 3 min or possibly till slightly tender; drain. Rinse with cool water; drain.
- Combine pasta, broccoli, mozzarella cheese, and herbs in a large bowl; toss gently with Mustard Vinaigrette, and serve on a lettuce-lined platter. Garnish, if you like.
- Mustard Vinaigrette: Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Cover and chill. (
- Makes about 1/2 c.)
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 147||83%|
|Total Fat 16.63g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 2.57g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 3.61g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|