Brickle Flicke Ice Cream Recipe
- Combine the following ingredients in ice cream maker's container:
- 1 pt heavy cream
- 1 x (13 ounce.) evaporated lowfat milk or possibly 1 pint of half-and-half or possibly regular lowfat milk
- 1 x (14 ounce.) can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 quart whole lowfat milk (2%, 1%, or possibly skim lowfat milk OK)
- 1 sm pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 4 tsp vanilla
- When ice cream mix is nearly done, add in 3 large (if they are frzn, they will crush better) crushed Butterfinger candy bars. Continue to churn till ice cream maker stops. This is actually better if allowed to freeze one day before serving.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner