Breakfast Salad Eggs over easy over Arugula with Shaved Parmesan Recipe
Cost per serving $5.54 view details
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz Parmesan- shaved- enough for a generous amount per person
- 1-2 tblsp olive oil
- 1-2 tblsp white wine vinegar
- Sea salt- to taste
- Pepper- to taste
- 4 pieces of bread, toasted- cut into toast points
- Make your eggs over easy in a well oiled pan (so they wonât stick and end up with scrambled eggs.)
- Serve on top of the bed of arugula. Drizzle olive oil and white wine vinegar onto the arugula.
- Shave a generous amount of parmesan (or another hard cheese) onto the salad.
- Finish with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Serve with toast points to soak up the yolk dressing! Enjoy breakfast for dinner with an elegant yet simple egg/arugula salad.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 270g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 341||51%|
|Total Fat 38.48g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 14.72g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.65g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|