Braised Collards or Kale Recipe
Cost per serving $0.06 view details
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bunch collard greens or kake, stemmed and chopped
- 2t low sodium soy sauce
- 1t balsamic
- Mist a lg skillet or wok with spray.
- Put garlic in skillet and cook stirring over med heat for 1 to 2 mins, or until garlic is translucent.
- Add 1 or 2 t water if garlic sticks to skillet.
- Add greans, remaining water, soy sauce, and vinegar, cover, cook for 10 mins, or til greens are wilted and tender.
- Tip: to quickly chop greens, remove stems, stack in pile, roll up, and slice into thin strips.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.78g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|