Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Fudge Recipe
'Tis the season for sweet indulgence. This Boozy Bourbon Chocolate Fudge is great to GIVE and to RECEIVE. After all, who doesn't want homemade treats?
Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 10 ounces milk chocolate
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 14 ounces condensed milk (1 can)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt(optional)
- Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan, and line with parchment paper.
- Cut the chocolate into large pieces. Place in a bowl over hot (simmering) water on the stove top). Cook until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir often.
- Add the butter and condensed milk. Cook for 1-2 minutes until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. **mixture will be VERY thick**
- Add the bourbon, vanilla and salt to the mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Press into the pan. Smooth top if you wish.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over the top (optional).
- Place the fudge in the fridge to firm. (about 2 hours)
- When ready, remove the pan from the fridge. Take the fudge out of the pan and place it on a cutting board. At this point I like to let it come up to room temperature for about 30 minutes or so.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the fudge in to squares. **NOTE** I like to run my knife under hot water to heat it. Be sure to wipe the water off the knife before using.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 30g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 63||46%|
|Total Fat 7.06g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 4.37g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 15.45g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|