Bobby Lovera's T-Bone Lamb Chops with Sundried Tomato Salad Recipe
Cost per serving $1.65 view details
- 4 Lamb Loin Chops T-Bone Braciole
- 4 T. EV Olive Oil (I used Robust full flavor)
- 4 T. Balsamic Vinegar (I used a sweet white Balsamic, but any good one will work)
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 t. Kosher Salt
- 4 T. Dried whole Mediterranean Sweet Leaf Oregano (Do not use finely ground powder)
- 2 t. Fresh ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 C. Sundried Tomatoes packed in Olive Oil
- 1/2 C. Walnuts
- 1/2 C. Sultanas or Raisins
- 1/2 C. Grape Tomatoes halved
- 1 bunch Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- More Balsamic and EV Olive Oil
- 4 T. Parmegianno
- When you are buying the Lamb Loin Chops T-Bone Braciole cut....choose the thickest ones with the thick band of fat. Those are the best.
- Blend the Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic, Oregano in the grinder or processor and pulse it briefly.
- Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar (do not add extra) and Olive Oil on chops then apply the seasonings...cover and refrigerate for 3 days.
- Mix the Tomatoes, Nuts, and Raisins season gently as desired and toss with a little Balsamic Vinegar and EV Olive Oil (you can reuse the oil from the skillet).
- Heat skillet with EV Olive Oil over Medium High Heat and sear the Lamb Loin T-Bone Chops for about 1 minute on each of the 5 sides.. including the fat.
- Place in middle rack of oven and Broil at 400F for 15-20 minutes depending on thickness and desired doneness...you do not need to turn them over while broiling as they are small. It takes about the same amount of time on the grill and you should turn them over while grilling..let them cook slowly with indirect heat and let the fat sizzle.
- Add Sundried Tomato Chutney salad mixture to oven if you would like to serve it warm.
- Add cheese to each Lamb Loin Chop and toast for 1 more minute.
- Add Parsley to warm Chutney salad and toss to combine.
- Arrange Platter as shown in picture and serve with your favorite Risotto or Pasta, Garlic Bread, and a glass of Nero D'Avola, Barbaresco, or your favorite rich red wine.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||54%|
|Total Fat 8.74g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 0.85g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.29g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||6%|