Blue Cheese Cole Slaw Recipe
Cost per serving $0.52 view details
- 1 Package Coleslaw Mix
- 1 Large Rib of Celery, Sliced Thinly Diagonally
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Sliced Thinly
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Italian Parsley (Flat-Leaf), Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 4 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp. Fresh Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, oil, zest, salt, and black pepper. Add to cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Gently toss in blue cheese; set aside in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill. Serve with favorite burger or chicken.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 42g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 41||73%|
|Total Fat 4.69g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.48g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.03g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|