Black Forest Cheesecake Squares Recipe
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1 pkt Fudge marble cake mix
- 1/4 c. Oil
- 3 x Large eggs, divided
- 3 pkt (8 ounce.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1/2 c. Dairy lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream
- 1 can (21 ounce.) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 13x9 inch baking pan. Reserve 1 c. dry cake mix and swirl pouch; set aside. In large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, oil and 1 egg at low speed till dough forms. Press in bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased pan. Bake for 8 min.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese till smooth and creamy. Add in 2 Large eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in reserved 1 c. cake mix, sugar, lowfat sour cream and whipping cream at low speed. Beat 3 min at medium speed till creamy.
- Reserve 2 c. cheese mix. Spoon remaining cheese mix over crust.
- Add in reserved swirl pouch to reserved cheese mix; blend well. Spoon chocolate mix proportionately over cheese mix.
- Bake for 30-40 min till edges are set and center is almost set. Don't overbake. Run knife around sides of pan. Cold to room temperature on wire rack.
- Spoon fruit filling proportionately over top of cheesecake. Chill several hrs or possibly overnight before serving. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 48 bars.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 106g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||58%|
|Total Fat 16.01g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 6.63g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 22.89g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|