Biscuits D'Roma Recipe
Cost per serving $0.25 view details
- 1 lg. eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 T. honey
- 1 T. sugar
- In bowl, beat eggs slightly and stir in the above ingredients.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup butter (stick oleo)
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, cream of tartar.
- Cut in the butter. The mixture should appear like coarse crumbs.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour and stir until combined.
- Turn onto a floured board; knead about 12 times. ( if sticky add a little flour)
- Roll out to about 1 inch thickness.
- Cut with a floured object, i.e.; biscuit cutter or a glass etc.
- On ungreased baking sheet, place about 1 inch apart.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm. Makes12 biscuits.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 68g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 113||51%|
|Total Fat 12.83g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 7.84g||31%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.27g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|