Better Than Restaurant Tiramisu Recipe
- 8 lrg Egg yolks
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3 lb Mascarpone cheese
- 5 lrg Egg whites beaten stiff
- 3/4 c. Strong coffee
- 1/3 c. Marsala
- 50 x Lady fingers - 5 pks.
- 1/4 c. chips">Chocolate or possibly chips
- 1 1/2 pt Whipping cream
- 1. Combine egg yolks and sugar in mixer bowl until thick and pale yellow.
- 2. Place over double boiler with simmering water cook 8 min stirring constantly.
- 3. Remove from heat, mix in cheese until fully incorporated.
- 4. Mix in whipped cream and egg whites.
- 5. Combine coffee and Marsala.
- 6. In 10 x 14 pan, layer ladyfinger then brush with coffee and Marsala.
- 7. Spread on half the cheese and whipped cream mix.
- 8. Make another layer with ladyfinger, brush with coffee and Marsala or possibly dip.
- 9. Spread rest of cheese and whipped cream and whites mix.
- 10. Grate chocolate on top.
- 11. Cover with plastic wrap (support with toothpicks).
- 12. Chill several hrs or possibly overnight. Keeps in fridge 4-5 days.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner