Beets And Carrots In A Lime Vinaigrette Recipe
Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 2 med Beets, peeled and cubed
- 2 med Carrots, sliced diagonally
- 1 c. Peas, fresh or possibly frzn
- 1 med Cucumber, peel, seed, & cube
- 6 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 x Clove garlic, chopped or possibly pressed Salt, to taste
- Lightly steam the beets, carrots, andpeas in separate batches till justtender, but still right in color.Mix them in a large bowl and add in thecucumber. Combine the dressingingredients. Toss the vegetables withthe dressing and chill.
- NOTES : This quick and easy vegetable side dish challenges the heavy, fast-food image of Mexican fare. Mix up this salad, and venture beyond rice and beans!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 137g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 182||82%|
|Total Fat 20.64g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 1.55g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 9.2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|