beetroot raita (Step by Step with photo) Recipe
Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 cup Beetroots boiled, peeled and grated or chopped
- 1.5 cup Yogurt /Dahi/Yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped green chilli
- ½ teaspoon salt or as per taste
- ½ teaspoon mustard powder, optional
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds or mint or coriander chopped as per choice, optional
- Whisk the yogurt in a bowl.
- Add roasted cumin powder, green chilli, mustard Powder, and salt and mix well.
- Add beetroot and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 min.
- Garnish with roasted sesame seeds or mint or coriander chopped as per choice.
- Serve chilled.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 127g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 50||53%|
|Total Fat 5.73g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.82g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.26g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|