Beet Salad with Creamy Horseradish Dressing Recipe
Cost per serving $1.10 view details
- 5-6 medium sized beets, greens and stems removed (save for other uses)
- 2-3 Tbsp. horseradish (prepared)
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 2 Tbsp. Sherry vinegar
- Peel beets and cut into large dice. Bring 3 cups of water to boil in medium saucepan. Add 1 tbsp. salt. Add diced beets, cover , and cook till crisp tender.
- Quickly drain and immerse in cool water to stop cooking process.
- In a small bow combine the horseradish, cream, and sherry vinegar and 1/2 tsp. salt. Whisk to blend.
- In a medium bowl toss beets with dressing. Taste to adjust seasoning. Refrigerate for an hour or till well chilled. Serve.
- Makes 4 small servings or lunch for hungry people.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 107g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 27||40%|
|Total Fat 3.09g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.83g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.85g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|