Beet-Dates Wheat Cake - Eggfree,Microwave Recipe
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- Wheat flour 1 cup
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Milk 3/4 cup
- Dates seedless 18 nos
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Beetroot half a medium sized one
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Nuts of choice chopped finely(optional)
- Dates a few chopped finely(optional)
- Grease a microwave safe dish and leave it aside.
- Sieve flour and baking powder twice so they mix well.
- Soak dates in warm milk for 10 minutes then remove the dates and grind into a smooth/course paste.Add the beetroot to it and grind along with it to a course paste.
- Mix oil,milk and the ground beet-dates paste in a bowl.
- Add the above milk - dates liquid to the dry flour-baking soda mixture.
- Add cinnamon powder and mix everything well stirring with a wooden spoon or whisk in the same direction.
- Now pour into the prepared dish.
- Place the dish in a microwave oven and bake for 3 minutes on HIGH power.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 337g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 755||55%|
|Total Fat 85.37g||107%|
|Saturated Fat 7.89g||32%|
|Trans Fat 2.11g|
|Total Carbs 144.81g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||11%|