Beer Cheese Dip with Pimientos Recipe
- 1-8 oz package cream cheese, soften
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 c beer*
- 2 t Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- 1/4 t onion powder
- 2- 4 oz jars chopped pimientos, drained (optional)
- 1-16 oz package shredded white cheddar cheese*
- 1-16 oz package shredded sharp cheddar cheese*
- 2. Stir in shredded cheese, mix well.
- 3. Spray a 2.5 quart slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Add cheese mixture, cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, 2 hrs.
- Serve with an assortment of Pita chips, crackers, veggies and Beerscotti~
- You can substitute extra mayo or cream cheese for the beer.
- I like to buy cheese in solid bricks and shred my own.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 3 T dried herbs (Italian seasoning, Herbs de Provence, Lemon Pepper)
- 1/2 cup Trub or beer (I used beer)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 2 T olive oil
- For complete directions on how to make Beerscotti go to Pary Moppins
- ~In the photos the cheese dip is only partially melted~
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner