Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe
Cost per serving $0.85 view details
- 1 Lb. Extra-Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Cup Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 20 Oz. Canned Enchilada Sauce (Tip)
- 4 Oz Can Roasted Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 1/2 Oz. Can Sliced Black Olives
- 10 (6-Inch) Corn Tortillas
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish.
- Combine beef, onion and garlic in large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Stir in enchilada sauce and 1/4 cup olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Layer half of tortillas on bottom of prepared baking dish. Cover with half of beef mixture; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with 1 cup cheese; bake for additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining olives and green onions.
- Tip: You can use your favorite homemade sauce in place of the store bought.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 161g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 178||60%|
|Total Fat 20.09g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 8.24g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|