Bean-Potato Salad Recipe
Bean-Potato Salad-is a delicious and quick (35) minute recipe that would be great as a side dish for your summer and spring holidays such as your 4th of July barbecue, picnics or any holiday. It is also a healthy low calories, low fat, low sodium, No-Cholesterol, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic, and Weight Watchers (2) PointsPlus per serving recipe.
- 1/2 cup light salad dressing
- (Such as "Miracle Whip Light" or similar brand)
- 2 tsp bottled coarse ground mustard
- (1lb each) red and white new potatoes, halved, boiled and cooled
- (1/2 lb each) fresh green and yellow beans, cut into 2-inch lengths, blanched
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- Mix the salad dressing and mustard in a large bowl until blended.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 17g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 24||63%|
|Total Fat 2.72g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 3.49g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|