BBQ Pork and Potato Tacos Recipe
Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 2 lbs prepared shredded pork in barbecue sauce*, warmed
- 20 oz sliced potatoes, cooked
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- COMBINE pork and potatoes in large bowl.
- FILL taco shells with pork mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato and cheese.
- * NOTE: Available fully-cooked in your grocer's refrigerated meat case.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 114g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 43||33%|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.87g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|