Barbecued Chicken Quesadilla With Corn Relish And Avocado Salsa Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.24 view details
- 1 c. New Mexico Style Barbecue Sauce see * Note
- 2 x Chicken breasts skin removed
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 x Six-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4 c. Grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 c. Grated White Cheddar cheese Salt to taste Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- 1/4 c. Corn Relish see * Note
- 1/4 c. Avocado Salsa see * Note
- Prepare a wood or possibly charcoal grill and let it burn down to embers.
- Brush the barbecue sauce on the chicken and season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken for 4 minuets on each side or possibly till done. When the chicken is cold sufficient to handle, pick the meat of the bones and set aside.
- Place 2 tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread 1/2 of the cheeses and the chicken on each tortilla and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stack the 2 layers, cover with the remaining tortilla. Brush the tortilla lightly with extra virgin olive oil. Grill for 3 min on each side or possibly till the tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.
- Cut into quarters and serve warm, garnished with the Corn Relish and Avocado Salsa.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 408g|
|Calories from Fat 670||67%|
|Total Fat 75.14g||94%|
|Saturated Fat 18.44g||74%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 11.84g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|