Banana Wrap Recipe
Cost per recipe $1.08 view details
- 1 organic whole wheat tortilla
- 2 tbs nut butter (almond, peanut, cashewâ¦)
- 1 small (4-5 inches) organic banana
- 2 tbs granola (any flavor will do)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (fat content and flavor is up to you)
- honey as needed...
- Heat the tortilla in the microwave for 10-20 seconds depending on the strength of your microwave to soften it up. OPTIONAL!
- Spread the nut butter evenly over the tortilla.
- Cut the banana into disks and place on half the tortilla in the center. Top the banana slices with the granola and yogurt.
- Tuck in the sides of the tortilla and gently roll the wrap up so everything is nicely snuggled in the tortilla.
- I drizzle with clover honey before rolling, especially at end for secure closing....
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 238g|
|Calories from Fat 77||18%|
|Total Fat 8.8g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.53g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 80.98g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||19%|