Banana Cream Pie, Simply Superb Recipe
Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- 9 x inch chocolate crumb pie crust
- 2 med bananas sliced
- 1 pkt sugar free instant banana pudding mix (4 serving)
- 2/3 c. nonfat dry lowfat milk
- 1 1/3 c. water
- 1 c. Cold whip Lite
- 1 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Layer bananas on bottom of pie crust. In medium bowl combine pudding mix and nonfat dry lowfat milk pwdr. Add in water. Mix well using a wire whisk. Blend in 1/2 c. Cold Whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigeratetill set, about 2 hrs.
- Proportionately spread remaining 1/2 c. Cold Whip topping over the pudding layer.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over top. refrigeratetill ready to serve. Delicious!
- Diabetic: 1 starch, 1 fat, 1 fruit
- NOTES : My husband, Bill's favorite.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 102g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||13%|
|Total Fat 1.41g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.11g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 20.6g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|