Banana Cake Bread Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas (or 4 if small)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
- Mash bananas. Add other ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Mix dry ingredients together
- By hand, mix dry ingredients into the banana batter.
- Pour batter into a bread loaf pan or 2 mini-loaf pans.
- Grease your loaf pans by mixing flour and crisco together or use the Pam with flour.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour to 1 hour and 10 min. Check by inserting a toothpick to see if it comes out clean.