Balsamic Chicken Thighs With Red Onion Recipe
- 1. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4)
- 2. dried marjoram (1/4tsp)
- 3. ground pepper, divided (1/2tsp)
- 4. salt, divided (1/4tsp)
- 5. balsamic vinegar (3tbsp)
- 6. olive oil (2tbsp)
- 7. red onion (1large)
- 8. lemon wedges (optional)
- 9. fresh flat leaf parsley (1sprig optional)
- 10. dried oregano (1/4tsp)
- 1. Take a large nonstick pan, place it over high heat and then heat oil in it. Take onion, peel it and cut it into thin rounds. Add Â¼ teaspoon of pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of salt in it and then saute the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- 2. Turn down the heat to medium high and add chicken, oregano, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, Â¼ teaspoon of pepper in it. Cook it for about 2 minutes and then add balsamic vinegar in it. Mix it well and then turn down the heat to low.
- 3. Cover the pan and keep it to simmer for about 25 to 35 minutes. Now uncovered the pan and cook it for 2 to 4 minutes until the sauce gets thickened. Sprinkle chopped parsley over it to decorate and then serve it with lemon wedges.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner