Baked Salmon For 1 (Simply Repeat For Each Person) Recipe
Cost per recipe $3.37 view details
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- 1 x salmon fillet or possibly steak
- 1 piece of aluminum foil large sufficient to wrap around the salmon melted margarine or possibly butter
- 1 x -2 green onions, sliced, green and white parts
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (fresh would be best I guess but I use the stuff in the jar!) salt & pepper any herbs you choose ( like rosemary, marjoram, basil, etc)
- Spread the melted margarine on the foil, to about an inch from the edge. Place the salmon (skin side down if it's the fillet) in the middle of the foil. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and whatever herbs you have chosen. Arrange the green onions on top - yeah , they'll roll off, no big deal. Sprinkle the lemon juice all over. Close the foil around the salmon so which it is sealed. Place foiled salmon on a cookie sheet and bake for 17-20 min. Carefully open the foil (the steam is extremely warm!) and pour everything on to your plate.
- One thing I like about this preparation is which the fillet skin usually sticks to the foil so it never reaches your plate!
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 234g|
|Calories from Fat 240||57%|
|Total Fat 26.61g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6.05g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.9g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|