Baked Green Tomatoes Recipe
Cost per recipe $0.04 view details
- Green tomatoes, 1 Tbs. oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning ans dill week.
- Cut green tomatoes into wedges. (Remove seeds if bothered by them.)
- Toss wedges in 1 Tbs. of oil of choice.
- Place oiled wedges on pam-sprayed cookie sheet.
- Add dashes of salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, Italian seasoning and dill weed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes.
- Wonderful on spaghetti with sliced ripe olives and marinara.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 8g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.33g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|