Baked Banana Custard Recipe
Baked Banana Custard is a deliciously simple dessert that your whole family will love! Try this for dessert tonight!
Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1 1/2 Cup Crushed Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 Cups Milk (I used skim)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Juice
- 5 Tsp. Cane Sugar, divided
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Butter an 8″ x 8″ x 2″ baking dish.
- Crush bananas.
- Add 2 teaspoons of the cane sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice to the crushed bananas.
- Mix well together and pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Cover with crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Beat the eggs with the remaining 3 teaspoons of cane sugar.
- Heat milk to lukewarm over medium heat in a small saucepan. Beat into the eggs.
- Pour over the banana mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 to 35 minutes or until custard is set and a butter knife inserted close to center comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate
- 6 Servings
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||21%|
|Total Fat 8.3g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.69g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 61.84g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|