Bailey's Irish Cream Cheesecake Recipe
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 6 whl graham crackers
- 1/2 stk butter melted (Could try a prebaked graham cracker crust, but doesn't serve as pretty.)
- Filling:3 8 ozpackages cream cheese, at room temperature 7 Tbsp sugar1 Tbsp flour2 large eggs1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp sour cream1/4 c. plus 2 Tbsp Bailey's Irish cream 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Finely grind graham crackers. Mix with melded butter and press crust onto bottom (not sides) of a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Bake 8 min. Remove from oven and let stand.
- Filling - Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl till smooth. Beat in flour. Add in Large eggs one at a time, beating till smooth.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Pour filling into crust and bake 10 min at 350 degrees. Reduce over temperature to 250 degrees and bake till cheesecake is set, about 40 min. Cold cake in pan for about 10 min.
- Loosely cover with wax paper and chill overnight.
- This serves 8 to 12 people. When serving, drizzle a little Hershey's syrup over cake in cold design. Looks great, tastes grand.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 28g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 69||49%|
|Total Fat 7.83g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.96g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.01g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|