Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 -4 ounces smoked gouda cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine, cayenne, garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Flatten chicken breasts to approx 1/4" thickness.
- Season both sides of chicken with the cayenne mixture.
- Place small piece (s) of cheese on chicken and roll up, pressing firmly.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with a bacon slice and then brown over medium heat until bacon just begins to crisp.
- Bake in a 350 oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with slices of garlic bread.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner