Bacon Muffins Recipe
Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- Cook bacon according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and sugar.
- In a small bowl, combine egg and milk.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in bacon.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 58g|
|Recipe makes 9 servings|
|Calories from Fat 101||58%|
|Total Fat 11.17g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.72g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.34g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|