Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip Recipe
Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package of Ranch Dressing Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with the Ranch Dressing Mix. Stir together thoroughly. Add in the cream cheese and mix with a handheld mixer until well incorporated.
- Add in the bacon, cheese and green onions. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If you prefer hot dip: Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the mixture into a dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 384||84%|
|Total Fat 43.46g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 22.5g||90%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 3.99g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|