Bacardi Rum Pina Colada Cake Recipe
- 1 x White cake mix (2 layer size
- 1 x Coconut cream or possibly vanilla instant pudding (4 serv)
- 1 x Large eggs
- 1/4 c. Water
- 1/4 c. Wesson oil
- 1 c. Flaked coconut
- 1/3 c. Bacardi dark rum Frosting
- 1 x Coconut cream or possibly vanilla ins tant pudding (4 serv)
- 1/3 c. Bacardi dark rum
- 1 can crushed pineapple (in juice)
- 1 ct frzn whipped topping, thawed
- Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl. Beat 4 min at medium speed of electric mixer. Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer cake pans. Bake at 350 F for 25 -30 min or possibly till cake springs back when lightly pressed. Don't under bake. Cold in pans for 15 min; remove and cold on racks. Fill and frost; sprinkle with coconut. Chill.
- Chill leftover cake. Frosting: Combine all ingredients except whipped topping in a bowl; beat till well blended. Mix in thawed whipped topping.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner