Baby Clams á la "Bulhão Pato" Recipe
Cost per serving $4.65 view details
- Very fresh Baby Clams - 4,5 pounds
- Garlic - 8
- Fresh coriander - 1 cup
- Olive Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Lemon - 2
- Keep Baby Clams on salted water until ready to use, so that all sand comes out of shells.
- Chop garlic
- In a large deep pan, put olive oil and garlic.
- Add the Baby Clams, shaking well the water. Do not season with salt or pepper.
- Put pan on the stove, lid on, at a high mark.
- Once it starts boiling, wait about 5/8 minutes while shaking the pan.
- Remove from stove and add chopped coriander.
- Serve with lemon thick slices.
- Good as an appetizer with fresh rustic bread.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 246g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||33%|
|Total Fat 9.05g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.0g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.79g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|