Avocado Homemade Ice Cream Recipe
Cost per recipe $2.66 view details
- 3 cups Avocado flesh, (about 3pcs)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place avocado, lemon juice, milk and sugar in blender and puree until smooth.
- Reduce blender speed to low and slowly add the cream.
- Chill the mixture in an air-tight container until it reaches 40 degrees F or below for 4 to 6 hours.
- Process the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions.
- *To those without an ice cream maker, you will have to manually stir the mixture at least twice while it sets and put in the freezer every after stirring. Let it set in the freezer the last time you stir.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 601g|
|Calories from Fat 497||49%|
|Total Fat 56.3g||70%|
|Saturated Fat 34.48g||138%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 121.19g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|