Autumn Pumpkin-Java Milkshake Recipe
Here's a less sweet version from the traditional milkshake. You combine fresh coffee, coffee ice cream, pumpkin and pow, instant afternoon pick-me up.
If you wish to turn this into a adult beverage, add Kahlua pumpkin spice or pumpkin pie cream liquor. For the pint sized ghoul's and goblin's, use decaf coffee and no spirits.
- 1/4 Cup Strong Coffee, Warm
- 1 Tsp. Packed Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tbsp. Fresh Cooked Pumpkin, Cooled & Drained
- 1 Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Cups Coffee Ice Cream (About 6 Medium Scoops)
- Garnish Ideas:
- Fresh Whipped Cream, Whole Coffee Beans, Festive Colored Sprinkles, Candy Corn and/or Dash or Two of Pumpkin Spice.
- Stir brown sugar into coffee to dissolve; let cool.
- Add coffee mixture, milk, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice to the jar of a blender.
- Add ice cream and pulse until smooth.
- Divide between serving glasses. Choose your garnish and bam you're done.
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 134g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||45%|
|Total Fat 8.12g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.21g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.91g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|