Autumn Apple Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Cost per serving $2.99 view details
- 1 15 oz. can Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 Sweet Tart Apples, peeled and diced
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 3/4 Cup Cane Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 4 Cups Flour
- 2 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 Tsp. Cloves
- 1/4 Tsp. Ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter and flour three 9″ x 4″ loaf pans; or line with parchment paper so that edges overhang.
- Place pumpkin in large mixing bowl. Add eggs, honey, butter and milk until blended.
- Add cane sugar and beat well.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger.
- Stir into the pumpkin mixture and beat well at medium speed for three to four minutes.
- Peel and dice the apples; stir into batter
- Pour evenly into prepared loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 t0 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Loosen with sharp knife and invert pans onto baking sheet.
- Serve warm or cool and store. Freezes well.
- 3 Loaves
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 652g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 628||36%|
|Total Fat 71.45g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 42.77g||171%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 256.25g||68%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.4g||35%|