Atta Chakuli Recipe
Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- Atta ( Wheat flour ) - 300 gm
- Suji ( Rava ) - 75 gm
- Chini ( Sugar ) - 200 gm
- Pan Mahuri ( Aniseeds) - 2tsp
- Dahi chhena stuffing - 4tbsp(Optional)(in place of this u can use only grated coconut)
- Ripe Banana-2(smashed)
- Ghee/Refind Oil - As per requirement
- Salt - As per requirement
- Add Wheat flour, rava, sugar, aniseeds, dahi chhena stuffing or grated coconut, banana,salt as per taste and required water to make a semi liquid batter. Whip well and keep it for 30 mins.
- Heat tawa (non stick will be better) on a medium flame.
- Spread a little ghee/oil (1tps) on the tawa.
- Take the batter in a tablespoon and spread it on the tawa like a dosa.
- Turn the pitha upside down after 1 min.
- When turns golden brown from each side, remove it from tawa.
- Serve hot.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat -39||0%|
|Total Fat -4.35g||-5%|
|Saturated Fat -2.75g||-11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.62g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|