Asparagus & Sundried Tomato Spaghettini Recipe
Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- cooked pasta ( I like whole wheat)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic-minced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 medium onion- minced
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 jar of sun dried tomatoes- cut into strips
- 2 vine ripe fresh tomatoes-small diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper- small diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small bunch of asparagus- keep the tips-
- chop the rest for the sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- In a saute pan heat on medium high, add oil, garlic and onions. Saute for 3-4 minutes
- Add oregano, deglaze with vinegar.
- Add sun dried tomatoes and fresh tomatoes, bell pepper.
- Add a little water at a time, just to make it juicy.
- Throw the asparagus ends into the sauce, add basil, chili flakes, and season.
- In a separate pan add a little water and a pinch or two of salt bring to a boil , cook asparagus tips.
- Toast pine nuts in a pan until golden.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 94g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 168||84%|
|Total Fat 19.22g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.69g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|