Asian Veggie Pasta Recipe
Cost per serving $1.57 view details
- 6 Oz. Rotini Pasta, Cooked
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cauliflower Head, Chopped
- 1 Bunch Small Carrots (or 3 Full Sized Carrots, Chopped)
- 2 Cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 Stalks Celery, Chopped
- 2 Green Onions, Chopped
- 1 2" Piece of Ginger, Peeled and diced
- 1/2 Cup Slivered Almonds
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 Lime, Juiced
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Chow Mein Noodles for an optional Garnish
- Heat up the sesame oil in a wok on medium high heat.
- Add in the chopped vegetables and the ginger. Cook for 4-5 minutes until just crisp tender.
- Mix in the slivered almonds. Remove from heat.
- In a separate bowl combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger powder, rice vinegar, and cilantro.
- Add the sauce and the veggies into the pasta and mix well.
- Serve warm or chilled with chow mein noodles sprinkled over the top.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 154g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||27%|
|Total Fat 8.59g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.08g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.88g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||14%|