Asian Ginger Chicken Recipe
Cost per serving $2.65 view details
- 4 x Chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Dry sherry
- 1 x Garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Minced green onion
- 1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 can VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables, with liquid (16 ounce)
- 1 can Water chestnuts (8 ounce)
- 1 c. Quick cooking rice
- 1. Cut chicken into 2"-long strips.
- 2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, onion, brown sugar and 1 tsp. of the ginger in 1-qt bowl.
- 3. Add in chicken and stir till well coated.
- 4. Heat oil in large skillet; stir-fry chicken till cooked.
- 5. Meanwhile, place VEG-ALL, water chestnuts (liquid included) in 2-qt sauce pan with remaining tsp. of ginger; bring to boil.
- 6. Stir in rice, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 min.
- 7. Serve chicken over rice and vegetables.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 320g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 187||26%|
|Total Fat 20.99g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4.44g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.34g|
|Total Carbs 87.99g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|