Arugula with Packham Pears and Borage Blossoms Recipe
Nutty arugula and sweet pears make this salad an excellent after-dinner course. Prepare the salad before dinner; a squeeze of lime over the pears will keep them from darkening. Bartlett, Comice, or Bosc pears can be substituted for the Packhams. Select ripe pears that are firm but not mushy. Dress with Pear Vinaigrette.
- Wash Arugula and spread evenly across 4 salad plates
- Wash and slice pears into 1/4 inch slices.
- Lay pears slices on salad plates on top of Arugula slightly overlapping.
- Whisk the vinegar into the oil.
- Dress pears with Vinaigrette
Add Recipe to
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 242||74%|
|Total Fat 27.42g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 2.49g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.89g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|