Artichoke white Bean Maple Syrup dip spread Recipe
Marinated artichokes find a perfect relationship with White Navy beans. A sweet spot was achieved with just the right touch of Quebec Maple syrup. A buttery, smooth taste with a slight tang. Delicious and satisfying.
For a dedicated post...refer here:
- . >(American / Metric measures)<
- . 1 medium (7.5oz./ 375ml jar) marinated artichokes, lightly strained
- . 2 cups (500ml) cooked White 'Navy' beans
- . 1/4 cup (60ml) e.v.Olive oil
- . 1/4 cup (40g) roasted almonds
- . 2 tsps. (10ml) Dijon mustard
- . 2 tsps. (10ml) grain mustard
- . 2 tsps. (10ml) Balsamic vinegar
- . 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Maple syrup
- . 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) sea salt
- . 1/2 tsp. (2.5ml) granulated garlic powder
- . 1/4 tsp. (1.75ml) dried basil
- . 1/4 tsp. (1.75ml) dried marjoram
- . 1/4 tsp. (1.75ml) dried tarragon
- . some olive oil and roasted almonds for garnish
- . Place ALL ingredients in a food processor.
- . Pulsate a few times before continual whirling at a medium-high speed. It should be buttery smooth at this point.
- . Serve with toasted crusty bread or crackers.
- . Many raw vegetable slices lend themselves perfectly with this dip/spread.
- . > Suggestion: If not planning to use it all, spoon the spread into small, glass mason jars and freeze. Then, when ready to serve, thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours. Enjoy.
- . Flavourful wishes from Claudia's kitchen...FOODESSA.com