Artichoke Heart Filled With Crab And Shrimp Served In A T Recipe
Cost per serving $4.36 view details
- 4 lrg Artichoke hearts, cooked
- 110 gm Crab meat, (4oz)
- 225 gm Shrimps, (8oz)
- 225 gm Clarified butter, (8oz)
- 2 x Egg yolks
- 2 tsp Fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 2 x Tomato concasse
- 290 ml Clear stock, (1/2 pint) Juice 1/2 lemon Curly endive lettuce and dressing Salt and pepper
- Put the artichoke hearts on the stove to reheat. Sweat the crab meat and shrimps together in some butter.
- For the sauce: Beat the egg yolks over water with the lemon juice.
- Slowly add in the clarified butter. Season and add in the minced tarragon.
- Bind the crab meat and shrimp with 1 tbsp of the sauce.
- Drain off the hearts, fill with the mix. Coat the filled artickhoke hearts with sauce. Dress the curly endive with tomato concasse and extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper.
- To serve, put some salad on a plate, balance a heart on top, pour the sauce over and around.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 263g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 414||80%|
|Total Fat 47.11g||59%|
|Saturated Fat 29.23g||117%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.47g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|