Apricot Glazed Pork Roast Recipe
Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 1 can Chicken Broth -- (10 1/2 oz.)
- 1 jar apricot preserves -- (18 oz.)
- 1 large onion -- chopped
- 2 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 4 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- MIX broth, preserves, onion and mustard in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cut pork to fit. Add to cooker.
- COVER and cook on LOW 8 to 9 hr.* or until done.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 196g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 92||44%|
|Total Fat 10.18g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.51g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.92g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|