Apricot Ginger Cranberry Sauce Recipe
Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 14 x dry apricots, each cut into 3 strips
- 1/2 c. cranberry juice
- 12 ounce fresh (or possibly thawed frzn) cranberries
- 1/2 c. plus 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, chopped
- Soak the dry apricots in the cranberry juice in a medium saucepan for ten min. Add in the remaining ingredients and stir them well. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat till the cranberries have popped and the syrup has thickened slightly. Which should take about 5 min.
- Let the sauce cold to room temperature, then chill it (covered) till it's cool. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. Transfer the sauce to a serving dish and serve while it's still cool.
Add Recipe to
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 3||2%|
|Total Fat 0.33g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.01g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|